With our top 3 flight attendant schools online, you can prepare yourself for an exciting career at your house comfort and travel the globe. After the courses, you may also get a graduate placement aid to enhance your career. Let’s find out what schools they are in this post.
International Air And Hospitality Academy
International Air And Hospitality Academy is a perfect way to start if you want to pursue a career in aviation. Each year, the academy welcomes hundreds of aspiring individuals to enroll in their courses to gain the qualified skills they need to travel the world while working in a job they enjoy.
With the International Air And Hospitality Academy online course, you will be able to learn how to become a flight attendant in 20 weeks.
There are a few specialized programs with small class sizes that allow one-on-one instruction. Their courses are not only reasonably priced, but they also offer financial assistance to those who qualify.
International Air And Hospitality Academy also offers graduate placement aid if you want to advance your profession after graduation.
The Travel Academy
The Travel Academy online flight attendant course is ideal for those who are unable to devote full-time study time or to spend weeks away from home for training.
They provide learners with 9 week online courses and part-time students with 19 weeks online courses. In the course, you learn all the essential skills that a flight attendant needs, including:
- Airport & airlines codes
- Airline vocabulary abbreviations
- Airline call letters
- Aircraft configurations
- Airline Standard Customer service
- Beverage service
- Emergency procedures
- Federal Aviation Regulations
- Flight attendant duties
- Flight attendant terminology
- Flight attendant history
- Safety demonstrations and PA announcements
- Time zones
- 24-hour clock
However, when you finish the training course, you will have to go to campus for 5 days whether you are normal learners or part-time students.
Flight Attendant School Online
With the Flight Attendant School Online Cabin Crew online course, you will get real-world information and skills that help you stand out from the crowd when applying for jobs. The courses at Flight Attendant School Online are divided into stages, allowing you to progress at your own pace based on your schedule and budget.
The Cabin Crew Course is divided into 3 separate levels and in each level, you will learn specialized skills.
During the Level I course, you will learn:
- Cabin Crew tasks and responsibilities in a typical airline operator
- The distinction between Low-Cost Carriers and Traditional Airlines
- The distinctions among regional, domestic, and international airlines, as well as how they collaborate and interact
- The aviation and airline industry’s core language and standard phraseology
- The relevance of human factors and non-technical skills for cabin crew members
- The normal format of a cabin crew application and interview procedure
- How to effectively prepare for the interview and make your application stand out from the crowd
Level II covers:
- Airline operations and networks
- Cabin crew Laws and responsibilities
- Customer Service
- Non-technical skills and human factors
- Application and interview preparation
- Aviation Terminology
Following is the list of topics covered in Level III Course:
- Industry Overview
- Duties of A Flight Attendant
- Typical Cabin Crew Ground School
After you finish Level III, there will be a short research assignment to consolidate what you have learned in the whole course.
Acquiring the essential skills of a flight attendant is no longer a challenge with these online courses. We hope after the course, you will make your traveling dream come true. If you need more information on flight attendant guides, follow our post here.